Ida Lewis Yacht Club in Newport, RI is looking for one prep cook to join our team for the Summer 2019 Season. We are located on 170 Wellington Ave. Our ideal candidate is attentive, ambitious, and engaged.
- Follow recipes and prepare simple dishes
- Sanitize and prepare equipment and workstation for cooking
- Weigh and measure ingredients
- Mix, wash, peel, chop, grind, strain, slice meat and vegetables
- Basic cooking functions such as kneading dough, and preparing sauces
- Label stock and inventory all ingredients
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas
- Ability to communicate and listen to team members
- Dedicated to working as a team towards one goal
- Experience as a Cook a plus
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Available shifts and compensation: Available shifts all days except Mondays and Thursdays. Compensation is $15.00/hour.
About Ida Lewis Yacht Club: Located in the middle of the harbor and offering competitive salaries, Ida Lewis is the best summer job in New England! Learn more about us at www.ilyc.org/.
By applying to this job, you agree to receive a text message with a link to your profile as well as a text message when an employer has responded to your application.