Customer Service Data Entry Clerk
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are not looking for order-takers or script-readers – we’re searching for those who can engage with our customers via phone, email, the ability to think critically on-their-feet in the moment, and a passion for learning.
Are you eager to join a growing business where you can grow your career? Do you enjoy having a direct impact on the way business is delivered to industry customers? Do you want to be part of an organization that genuinely values its people, and offers a supportive, team-oriented environment?
If you answered yes to these questions and are looking to join a company with real core values, then… Then Icy-Hot Hydration is the place for you!
The Ideal Candidate:
If you hold a High School diploma or equivalent. You possess good communication skills, strong attention to detail, ability to work in a fast-paced environment independently and as part of a team, strong customer service and data entry skills.
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Filing and organizing
- Microsoft Office Proficient in Outlook, Excel, Word
- Customer communication via phone and email
- Attention to details and deadlines
- Accurately input purchase orders (data entry)
- Collaborate with Shipping and Account Managers
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: On-Site
Required education: High school or equivalent
- Systems and MS Office: 2+ years
- Customer Service: 1+ year
- Data Entry: 1 year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance (available- not paid by employer)
- Fully paid health insurance for employee
- Health savings account
- Paid time off (sick and vacation)
- Vision insurance
- Discounts on merchandise
- Monday to Friday 6:30am – 3:30pm
Icy-Hot HydrationWhy Work Here?
We are very friendly and outgoing. We work great as a team and appreciate everyone's effort in improving the company.
6710 SW McEwan RdLake Oswego, OR
BusinessView all jobs at Icy-Hot Hydration