· The registered nurse, adheres to the rules and regulations of the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Nursing. is primarily responsible for professional performance and direct patient care.
· The role encompasses nursing assessment, diagnosis, planning, intervention, evaluation, and coordination of care for patients.
· The registered nurse is accountable for clinical, educational, quality and fiscal patient care outcomes using the model of care designed by the nursing department and in accordance with established agency policies, procedures, protocols, guidelines and standards of practice.
· Current RN licensure state of MA in good standing required.
· Minimum of 2 years’ acute hospital and at least one year of critical care and 1 year of level 1 SURGICAL trauma experience.
· NEURO experience is required (25% of the cases are neuro).
· Must be able to pass telemetry test and CC med test on Day 1 with 85% or better.
· ACLS, BLS
Preferred Certs: TNCC
· 28 bed trauma and neuro-critical SICU.
· Take kidney transplants, hearts, free-flap neck dissections; heavily neuro-critical and trauma.
· Other complicated surgical patients.
· Average patient ratio: 2:1 or 1:1 # of beds: 28
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Our areas of expertise include Information Technology, Engineering, Accounting/Finance, Scientific/Clinical, Professional, Mortgage, Administrative/Clerical, Call Center, Human Resources, and Marketing/Creative. ICONMA has a nationwide presence that helps us support our national clients. For more information, please visit us at www.iconma.com.