- Perform various routine laboratory functions in a precise and accurate fashion, to assist the laboratory professional staff and to facilitate production.
- Performing routine instrument maintenance on some equipment.
- Functions may include: Sorting, and receiving specimens in the department.
- Performing laboratory tasks of centrifuging specimens, printing extra labels, recording data (temperature charts) specimen storage and retrieval;
- Preparing reagents and or media in the department.
- Preparing specimens at workstations for testing (including building worklists, aliquoting specimens into sample cups, checking specimens for clots and fibrin, inoculation, slide preparation).
- Performing QA/QC duties as assigned.
- Completing training and competency checklists as appropriate.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient with computers
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Our areas of expertise include Information Technology, Engineering, Accounting/Finance, Scientific/Clinical, Professional, Mortgage, Administrative/Clerical, Call Center, Human Resources, and Marketing/Creative. ICONMA has a nationwide presence that helps us support our national clients. For more information, please visit us at www.iconma.com.
Why Work Here?ICONMA is an established and stable organization building lasting relationships with clients and consultants. We are unique in our ability to provide a full spectrum of Staffing Services and Solutions including: Staff Augmentation (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, Direct Hire), Bulk Buy Staff Augmentation, Offshore Staff Augmentation, Payroll Services and Consulting (Project Delivery, SOW). At ICONMA, our goal is to become a one-stop destination for our customers’ staffing and outsourcing needs. Our vision is to be a preeminent provider of innovative business solutions, leveraging key technologies to improve our customers’ competitiveness, growth, and profitability. ICONMA focuses on a culture that fosters collaboration and team work. We recognize that employees are the foundation of any company, and we encourage our employees to be leaders while providing continuous training and growth opportunities. ICONMA encourages hard work, determination and dedication in a professional environment. ICONMA promotes a healthy work-life balance, and understands this is a key component to our employee’s and company’s success.
Amazing opportunity to work for top-notch Clients!