Responsible for providing administrative support within Business Operations for multiple Gas and Electric Distribution Field Leaders at various locations. The Administrative Assistant may be working in these areas: Gas and Electric Distribution support, Field Manager support or special projects. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Payroll duties (correcting system interface errors (IDOCs) and releasing timesheets)
- Equivalent Straight Time charging, posting and distribution per the Union Working Agreement
- Accounts Payable activities including creation and processing of Purchase Requisitions
- Purchase card reconciliation
- 664 Processing for MDOT compliance
- Check requests
- Mail sorting and distribution
- Other similar or related duties
- May require lifting and/or carrying heavy loads (Approx. 5-35lbs)
- Must be able to interface and work with teams with diverse disciplines, understand their administrative needs and requirements.
- Must be willing and able to rely on Policies, Procedures, Job Aids and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the position.
- The successful candidate will possess good computer skills, including the aptitude and ability to learn and use one or more versions of specialized software.
- Manager is willing to train the skilled candidate on the job.
Outlook email system
Attitude and aptitude to learn new skills and perform new responsibilities
- Some work experience in an administrative or clerical role
- Experience with SAP would be an asset
- Strong customer service background
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Our areas of expertise include Information Technology, Engineering, Accounting/Finance, Scientific/Clinical, Professional, Mortgage, Administrative/Clerical, Call Center, Human Resources, and Marketing/Creative. ICONMA has a nationwide presence that helps us support our national clients. For more information, please visit us at www.iconma.com.