The manager is seeking a talented, motivated, candidate for our Contract Recruitment Coordinator. This individual provides coordination support to the Recruitment group. The Recruitment Coordinator is responsible for maintaining, evaluating, organizing, and processing all Human Resource information pertaining to client new hires. The Contract Recruitment Coordinator is the primary point of contact and provides quality customer service to internal and external customers.
Impact this role will have:
- Coordinates all interviews/wrap up meetings.
- Manages new hire and contract requisition process.
- Assists in the process administration of temporary labor.
- Posts all open positions to various internet sites and associations.
- Assists with creating and maintaining dashboards/metrics.
- Submits new hire information to HR operations.
- Work with Recruiters to coordinate miscellaneous new hire activities.
Job description Responsibilities include:
- Administrative functions such as calendar management, data entry, managing correspondence, processing expense reports, creating or modifying business documents
- Shipping - must be able to move 50lb cases on wheels
- Coordinates and maintains departmental files and spreadsheets, as assigned, in compliance with corporate and government regulations
- Able to manage/organize equipment storage room
- May assist with training programs and proctor related activities
- Performs other duties as required.
- Consistently interacts with Clinical Education and Training team, field personnel, and internal Abbott and external personnel (e.g. physicians, clinical site/hospital staff)
- Applies high attention to detail and organization to ensure data integrity
- Effective at learning new programs and proprietary systems
- Must be very organized and self-motivated to follow through on requests
- Able to perform professionally under pressure
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to identify process improvements and efficiencies
- Operates with a sense of urgency as required with strict adherence to deadlines Access to transportation to/from the worksite and maintaining standard business hours
- Able to operate effectively under minimal supervision
- Knowledge and understanding of business processes and requirements
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and other business-specific software
- Consistently handles confidential or business-sensitive information
- 3 years of previous administrative experience or equivalent
- Associates Degree preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, and Outlook
- Health care industry experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- 3 years of experience working in Admin duties environment
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability
Our areas of expertise include Information Technology, Engineering, Accounting/Finance, Scientific/Clinical, Professional, Mortgage, Administrative/Clerical, Call Center, Human Resources, and Marketing/Creative. ICONMA has a nationwide presence that helps us support our national clients. For more information, please visit us at www.iconma.com.