Performs a full range of administrative support duties of a confidential and challenging nature, typically in support of a unit or the head of a major function. Facilitates work flow through a manager's office using organizational knowledge to determine how to handle incoming requests and assignments, including work going to and from other managers. May perform a variety of duties commensurate with this level, e.g., develop and maintain intranet web sites, assist with administration and negotiation of car programs, submit financial reports, assist with system and procedures definition, administer payroll; and may receive project work consistent with the skills and skill level found in the job's other work.
Schedules meetings, coordinates travel arrangements, and maintains appointment calendars on behalf of department managers or supervisors; may coordinate meeting amenities (i.e. refreshments, etc.). Researches, resolves and responds to inquiries/concerns from internal and/or external customers. Escalates complex issues for resolution as appropriate. Gathers, creates, maintains and/or summarizes potentially sensitive or confidential data from various sources in order to complete reports and special projects and/or provide timely information to various customers. Distributes information as appropriate to department members or internal/external customers. May perform analysis of data and resolve discrepancies following prescribed procedures. Updates and maintains databases, systems applications or files to ensure accurate and current information is available for use by others. May develop and maintain more complex web sites with the assistance of basic web-publishing software applications. Receives and refers visitors and telephone callers within the department, which may require referring calls to different divisions, countries, or companies in multiple languages. May organize/maintain records of Supervisor's or others' projects and correspondence, following up on pending items; may facilitate/organize workflow through the supervisor's office, ensuring follow-up items are addressed. May create and maintain sensitive department records; uses data to prepare letters and memoranda at the direction of the supervisor or for supervisor's signature, and prepares documents for distribution. Conveys supervisor's instructions and requirements to others, and exchanges information with senior managers on the supervisor's behalf.
Specific Position Requirements :
Performs a full range of administrative support duties to all levels of the factory of a confidential and challenging nature.
Strong candidate will be have associates degree
Years of Experience Required:
2-4 years clerical experience
Ability to lead and motivate people. Highly organized, computer savvy.
- Greet and direct visitors/contractors. (E)
- Answer, greet and direct calls on multi-line phone system. (E)
- Coordinate visitor/contractor access and safety requirements (E)
- Sort and distribute incoming mail. Process outgoing mail. (E)
- Organize and maintain office supplies (E)
- Setup/coordinate meeting amenities and events. (E)
- Coordinate checkout equipment/PPE. (E)
- Computer data entry (E)
- Creation and posting of posters, flyers and presentations (E)
- Facilitate redemption process for recognition program (E)
- General project work. (E)
- Excellent people skills
- Computer experience especially with Outlook, Excel, Power Point, Word.
- Strong Organizational skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds.
- Standing, sitting, stooping, climbing, pushing, pulling, lifting.