Construction Project Manager I
- Posted: over a month ago
Iconica is looking for a Construction Project Manager I to join our team! Our expertise is integrated design and build. What makes us stand out is our full-service team; architecture, engineering and construction under one roof. We are one management, one business that lives in cross-functional teamwork.
At Iconica, you’ll have opportunities to learn and take on additional responsibility – where you take your career is up to you! We feel that everyone who joins Iconica is a potential future leader. So, if you have a passion for learning, a desire to work on challenging construction projects, and an appetite to develop project management experience, then we want to hear from you!
The Construction Project Manager I assists the construction management team by:
- Effectively communicating project needs, setting up internal and external meetings, and interpreting construction documents;
- Ensuring project success by controlling job costs while minimizing risks;
- Delivering project quality by completing monthly project reporting, reviewing scope of work for sub-contractors, completing shop drawing reviews, following up on open punch list and warranty items;
- Keeping our commitments to clients by managing and updating project schedules and safety efforts; and
- Helping to further foster our relationships with clients and subcontractors.
Qualified candidates will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or related field (four years of relevant experience may be considered in lieu of degree)
- Internship experience in the design build or construction field
- Strong MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and MS Project) knowledge
- Proficiency in Procore (preferred)
- Effective working individually and within team environments
- Strong time management, organizational and priority setting skills
- High initiative and passion for learning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Iconica offers a challenging and fun work environment, professional growth opportunities, and a healthy work life balance. Come join our growing team!
To be considered, apply online at www.iconicacreates.com.
Iconica is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Iconica was named a winner of the Madison, WI Top Workplaces 2022 Award by the Wisconsin State Journal!
Powered by JazzHR
ConstructionView all jobs at Iconica