Oracle EBS COnsultant
Iconic Technology Group City of Industry, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Role: Oracle Specialist / Software Engineer
Location: City of Industry, CA
- Knowledge and experience in supporting business for the cloud versions of Oracle Fusion Financial, Oracle Fusion Project Portfolio Management, Oracle Fusion Contracts and Oracle Fusion Procurement.
- Hands-on experience maintaining integrations for dataflow in/out of Oracle Fusion Cloud Applications.
- Experience using Fusion REST and SOAP APIs to configure various inbound and outbound dataflow.
- Hands-on technical skill/experience developing and maintaining Oracle BI Publisher, OBIEE, Smart view, Application Composer and FRS Reports.
- Need hands-on experience writing/supporting SOA services for various business scenarios.
- Sound knowledge of Oracle database concepts including PL/SQL.
- Experience using JMS, BPEL and JDBC / REST adaptors.
- Excellent Functional knowledge in setup and implementation of various Oracle Fusion Modules.
- Experience in supporting cloud applications like Concur, Salesforce, Replicon, Oracle Application Express and UltiPro.
- Possess Expertise in Business Process Integration, Service Orchestration, and Routing using Oracle SOA Suite Fusion Products (BPEL, ESB, OSB, Web Services).
- Participate in gathering business requirements and documenting them technically. Also responsible for Analyzing, Estimating, Designing, Creating Metadata models and publishing as Packages in Financial Systems.
- Perform code review activities within the team on each milestone of the project. Participate in performance tuning and refactoring existing applications.
- Defines / Designs applications and unit and system testing, documentation.
- Analyzes and understands functional requirements for the product; understand customer use case scenarios.
- Interact with other IT teams and coordinate Documentation, Release Engineering, Product Management to execute on product goals.
- Supports the Oracle Fusion SOA system and serves as liaison with Oracle and/or maintenance support team.
- Bachelor Degree in Information Systems or a Computer Science (or comparable field).
- Hands-on experience and subject matter expertise in Latest Oracle Fusion Cloud Systems and Oracle Fusion Techno Functional Expertise.
- Hands-on experience and subject matter expertise in BI, OTBI, Smart view and XML Publisher technology
- Experience using Oracle SOA and Oracle Fusion Cloud Suite of products.
- Experience working in Java, CSS and Shell Scripts is required.
- Oracle Certification
Other Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- A minimum of 3 years using cloud versions of Oracle Fusion Applications or a minimum of 8 years using Oracle eBusiness (EBS) suite of products.
- Implementation and system support experience using Oracle General Ledger, Oracle Payables, Oracle Purchasing, Oracle Cash Management, Oracle Contracts, Oracle Project Costing, Oracle Project Billing, Oracle Receivables, Oracle Fixed Assets, Oracle Time and Labor and Oracle Expenses.
- Experience writing inbound and outbound interfaces by using Oracle SOA.
- Experience writing Oracle Technology Business Intelligence Reports(OTBI)
- Experience writing BIPUB Reports (Business Intelligence Publisher Reports)
- Experience writing reports by using smart views.
- Experience writing reports by using Financial Reporting Studio(FRS).
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Iconic Technology Group
AddressCity of Industry, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at Iconic Technology Group