Technical Account Manager (TAM)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Technical Account Manager (TAM)
Job Summary: This position performs a variety of duties related to understanding and communicating account needs between clients, and the internal team. Responsible for aiding client retention by responding to clients’ requests swiftly and identifying solutions that best fit their needs.
The position requires a high level of customer service skills to establish and enhance positive relations with co-workers and clients, including the ability to work with and communicate with employees of all levels. Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills. Organization and follow-through is crucial to the success of this position.
JOB DUTIES, FUNCTIONS AND COMPETENCIES:
The Technical Account Manager will support the Managed Services Team. This position will require knowledge and skills in the following areas:
- Assist the lead engineers with the maintenance of and communication to key accounts
- Provide attentiveness to clients at an impressive level
- Ensure key stakeholders inside and outside the organization receive timely answers or products as needed
- Expedite processing of orders and renewals with the purchasing department
- Assist with creating quotes for desktop computers, laptops, software licenses, and other technology equipment
- Follow up on quotes to make sure all details and questions are answered in a timely manner
- Assist lead engineers in other logistics of account management, i.e generating reports, scheduling meetings, and other tasks as needed
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS/EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Job Qualifications:
- Not a technical role but must be familiar with computer technology
- Intermediate computer skills required
- Ability to multi-task and document activity quickly
- Attention to detail is a must, seeking perfection
- Excellent record-keeping and communication skills are mandatory
- Must be honest, have integrity and a sociable personality.
- Must be a quick learner and adapt quickly to new roles and technologies.
- Must have a pleasant phone demeanor and a winning personality.
- Education: Some completed college course work preferred but not necessary
- Experience Requirements: 1+ years customer service experience
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/SAFETY REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
Physical Demands: This job operates in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Ability to lift up to 35 pounds may be expected in addition to sitting for a specific segment of time.
Safety Requirements: Responsible to use appropriate procedures and techniques as required by the different projects and job duties.
Working Conditions: Work is primarily in an office setting at Integris office or client setting. Regular travel to client sites and other Integris locations is expected.
Iconic IT, LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Iconic IT, LLC