Senior Construction Manager - ESCO and EPC experience required
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Senior PM/CMs are responsible for the profitable execution of large design-build retrofit projects that are centered on MEP/controls/envelope building systems, including Energy Savings Performance Contracts (ESPC). Ensures that assigned projects are done accurately, on-time, within budget and in accordance with the scope of the contract. Ensures work performed follows state, local and Federal legal requirements and operates on the job with the highest of ethics. Adheres, and ensures Iconergy staff and subcontractors adhere, to all safety standards. Responsible for following consistent and repeatable project management procedures and processes. Maintains an effective balance between customer satisfaction and project financial results.
The successful candidate’s background will look something like this:
- Ten (10) or more years of direct project management experience of EPC (energy performance contracts) projects
- Able to execute projects of higher project and contract complexity, preferably with projects $5 million in scope or larger. Experience in dealing with a large and diverse number of simultaneous challenges, requiring knowledge of many different disciplines. Demonstrated ability to directly manage mechanical and/or technical project workforce.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering, Construction Management or Architecture.
- Management experience with projects related to Mechanical Retrofits, Lighting Retrofits, Building Envelope, Electrical upgrades, and HVAC controls including BAS management systems (DDC controls).Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills. Must have the ability to communicate technical material to a non-technical audience.
- Proficient in Project Management software and financial accounting systems.
- Strong Personal Computer working capabilities in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Adobe Writer, Visio and basic Windows environment.
- US Citizen and Background check by Government HSPD-12 for badging and access is required.
- Health, Vision, And Dental Insurance Plans
- Flexible Savings Account
- Paid Time Off (Personal and Holidays)
- 401k With Company Match
- License/Certification Reimbursements
- Company Paid Short-And Long-Term Disability
- Gym Membership Stipend
- Cell Phone and/or Cell Phone Stipend
- Performance Incentives
Iconergy is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We encourage applications from all demographics and especially those that are traditionally under-represented in engineering and construction.
IconergyWhy Work Here?
Join a growing company making a real difference.
Iconergy is composed of experienced energy engineering and design-build experts who have come together through their shared commitment to one principle: How customers are served is just as important as correctly calculating BTU's and delivering projects on time and on budget.
1905 Sherman StreetDenver, CO
ConstructionView all jobs at Iconergy