Our company is currently seeking a Bookkeeper Office Manager to join our team!
We are looking for a Jack-of-all-Trades, someone who is self-motivated and is comfortable working alone and with a team.
Someone who gets excited about organizational systems and developing workflows that improve productivity.
You will be responsible for preparing and examining financial records for our company.
- Obtain primary financial data for accounting records
- Compute and record numerical data
- Check the accuracy of business transactions
- Perform data entry and administrative duties
- Act as primary point of contact for vendors: Maintain Tax Compliance Documents, Manage Accounts Payable Workflow
- Create new processes and improve existing processes for accounting/financial recording
- General Office Management for a small office of <5 people (i.e. Mail, Supplies, Office Maintenance, etc)
- Executive Management (making travel arrangements, managing calendar, researching comparables, etc)
- Previous work experience in accounting, finance, or other related fields
- Very technology literate (apps/software we use include Divvy, T-Sheets, Procore, GSuite for Business, etc.)
- Significant experience with Quickbooks Online
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Ability to evaluate and prioritize multiple tasks on an ongoing basis
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Sense of humor and ability to change directions with ease
- Experience with and understanding of General Contracting
- Knowledge of Insurance Policies
- Comfortable reading Contracts and Making Recommendations