ICON Interactive is a full-service digital agency with locations in Ann Arbor, Boston, Detroit & New York City. We work with some of the world’s biggest brands and use our design and technology to provide solutions that tell their stories.
We are looking for a Digital Experiential Designer to join our creative team. The ideal candidate will have an impressive portfolio that displays a variety of agency work that highlights digital solutions for UX, XR, web and mobile platforms. You’ll work out of our Boston office but be part of our larger multi-location creative team.
* In this role, the digital experience designer will work both independently as well as collaboratively with PM’s, Account Directors, Developers and other creatives to design and execute digital/experiential solutions for our clients.
* The designer will report to and work with the creative director.
* Share knowledge and ideas to inspire the larger team.
* Juggle multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
* Self-manage deliverables to ensure deadlines are met and design quality is excellent.
* Design initial concepts and then carry them through to digital experiences.
* Translate business objectives into great digital experiences.
* Work across multiple teams and translate vague business goals into impactful design deliverables.
* A proven history of independent and team based creative work.
* Proficient in ideation as well as the production side of design.
* Proven experience in cross team/skill set collaboration.
* A solid understanding of 2D/graphic design, composition, and typography.
* Ability to move between projects that vary greatly in scope and deliverables.
* Visual, conceptual, and organizational skills
* Familiarity with 3D and Unity environments and the ability to speak/translate the language around them.
* Motion graphics experience a plus.
* 3-5 years of creative agency experience.
* Bachelor's degree in Visual Arts, Graphic Design, or related field.