- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Sales Associate
Reports to: VP of Sales
Property: The Carriage House
The Carriage House is the East Coast’s premier destination for magnificent weddings and celebrations. We create a one-of-a-kind experience for every event. Our team of professionals work to create lasting memories for our guests & an experience they will never forget!
The Sales Associate works directly with the VP of Sales to create and coordinate arrangements for various events ranging from Sweet Sixteens to Weddings and everything in between. The Sales Associate is responsible for finding and attracting clients through attending networking events, following leads, cold calls, tastings, and scheduling tours. The Sales Associate works with guests to draft contracts, discuss menu options, goes over any dietary needs with guests, and helps to see each event to completion.
- Build relationships with new and existing clients
- Working with Management and Catering staff to ensure successful execution of all events
- Research and identify leads
- Negotiate pricing for food, beverages, and other services
- Managing customers and attending to their needs
- Prioritizing and managing multiple events at once
- Bachelor’s degree in sales or related field preferred or equivalent professional experience
- Proven track record for meeting sales goals
- 3 years of Customer Service experience
- Microsoft Office experience required
- Must have a high attention to detail
- Salary + Commission
- Health Benefits (Health, Dental, & Vision)
Icon Hospitality is committed to a diverse workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Get fresh Sales Associates jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.