Auto Glass Technician
Icon Glass LLC Woods Cross, UT
- Posted: over a month ago
- $12 to $21 Hourly
Auto Glass Technicians replace or repair broken windshields and window glass in motor vehicles. They also prime all scratches on pinch-welds with primer and allow to dry.
Other tasks include:
- Remove all dirt, foreign matter, and loose glass from damaged areas, apply primer along windshield or window edges, and allow primer to dry.
- Allow all glass parts installed with urethane ample time to cure, taking temperature and humidity into account.
- Apply a bead of urethane around the perimeter of each pinch-weld and dress the remaining urethane on the pinch-welds so that it is of uniform level and thickness.
- Select appropriate tools, safety equipment, and parts, according to job requirements.
- Install replacement glass in vehicles.
- Obtain windshields or windows for specific automobile makes and models from stock and examine them for defects prior to installation.
Icon Glass LLC
847 North Pointe CircleWoods Cross, UT
AutomotiveView all jobs at Icon Glass LLC