Escrow Manager/Officer Position
Icon Escrow Los Angeles, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Experienced Escrow Officer/Manager - Immediate Need
- Completes real estate escrow transactions by determining requirements; clearing titles; assembling, preparing, and reviewing closing documents; disbursing funds
- Manage the entire real estate escrow closing process, including compliance with real estate contracts, lender instructions, title requirements, company requirements, and other written instructions.
- Actively market and develop new clientele, including but not limited to making public relations calls, attending relations calls, attending industry related functions and providing educational support to clients when requested
- Overseeing all post-closing matters on each processed escrow to make sure Lender’s Instructions are followed and all terms of the instructions are complied with in a timely manner.
- Proven Escrow Experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Due on Experience.
Beautiful building, great people, plenty of coffee, snacks, and lunches.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) w/ Matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Commission pay
- Customer service: 5 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- US work authorization (Preferred)
- One location
Icon EscrowWhy Work Here?
Amazing Company Culture focused on Teamwork, Growth, and the enrichment of its employees.
8383 Wilshire Blvd Ste 260Los Angeles, CA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Icon Escrow