Boise, ID 83714
Up to $15.75/hour!
Awesome Entry-Level Marketing Coordinator Position in Boise!
- Responsible for design, development, and execution of go-to-market (GTM) marketing plans for specific industry verticals (e. g., Public Sector, Financial Services, Manufacturing, Communications, Media and Entertainment) or customer segments (e. g., enterprise, SMB, consumer, U. S. Hispanic and other multicultural markets).
- Key activities include assessment of customer insights and identification of target segments for products, services or solutions offerings through close partnership with the sales force, relevant partners and customers.
- Identify and assist in the establishment of third-party relationships designed to provide offerings throughout products, services and solutions lifecycle to a specific segment or industry.
- Maintain industry or customer segment relationships and serve as an internal customer segment or industry expert.
- Ability to apply an intermediate level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common business issues.
- Works on problems/projects of moderately complex scope.
- Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action.
- Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and limited project direction input.
- Follows established guidelines and interprets policies. Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations.
- BA or BS in Marketing or related field; MBA preferred. with some marketing experience.
- Industry, sales and/or channel experience a plus
- Expertise with Microsoft Office tools.
- Client is not willing to provide visa sponsorship for this position at this time
Forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.