Customer Service Representative II
Pay: $17/hr. - $20/hr.
Location: Bridgewater, NJ 08807
Contract Length: 1 year (12 months)
Job Description: The mission of Customer Service Representative II is to provide compassionate, knowledgeable and efficient service to consumers and healthcare providers. You will be responsible for providing resolutions to customer inquiries from multiple channels as well as data capture for customer trending and product issues.
- Process product replacements for healthcare professionals and consumers.
- Recognize potential adverse events and product quality complaints.
- Provide exemplary service to patients, Health Care Professionals and sales reps.
- Carry out special duties as assigned by management.
- Ability to contribute to a team environment as well as function independently.
- Provide timely and useful updates on orders to the customers.
- Mandatory overtime when business needs arise.
- Flexible schedule required.
- Desired Customer Service experience of 3-5 years preferably in the pharmaceutical industry.
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent.
- Computer Skills – MS office suite, Basic/Intermediate (Outlook, Word, Zoom, Skype)
- Knowledge of SAP preferred