Work at Icing On The Ring
Do you have great organizational skills? Can you manage content? Do you enjoy photography? Do you have a side passion for fashion? Would you love to play with jewelry all day? Well, we want YOU!
We have an excellent opportunity for an Operations Assistant based in our location in the Los Angeles Jewelry District. Must have a seriously keen eye for our brand aesthetic, be hyper organized and MUST be willing to take on a variety of tasks on a daily basis. This position will have responsibilities covering a wide range of assignments.
We are looking for a *superstar* associate to join our team. What does this mean?
• You have strong organizational skills with the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly.
• You have a side passion for photography.
• You have proficient writing and verbal communication skills.
• You are comfortable in a retail-oriented environment
• You are a team-player and can work collaboratively.
• You’re a self-starter that can go from zero to 100 real quick!
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? Well then keep on reading!
We are looking for an organized and creative individual, who is interested in bringing quality images to life while maintaining our brand aesthetic. One with an eye for details, who loves creating great image assets by way of graphic design and photo editing tools. Knowing your way around Photoshop and Illustrator comes second nature to you. You will also assist in daily operations by maintaining customer and inventory databases, while providing your exceptional ‘people person’ skills by hosting patrons visiting our showroom and answering incoming calls. You will have collaborative meetings with project leads who will provide training and support for all of Icing On The Ring’s projects. Platforms you will get familiar with specifically are Hubspot, BigCommerce, JM9 & FourSixty. Efforts will be centered on our ecommerce site, daily operations and customer relations. We are a small team, so you will be expected to take on projects and come up with new ideas that are encouraged to act on.
What you’ll do:
· Photography of product
· Graphic designing
· Content organization
· Assist in special events / in-store events (E.g. organizing, attending, hosting)
· Post purchase customer relations (brand experience, nurture, advocacy)
· Customer database maintenance
· Inventory database maintenance
· Photo editing, uploading and managing products, handling product samples, and capturing images with use of advanced camera photo light solutions
· Take ownership and responsibility for completed work performed at the project level
· Maintain an organized image archive of all digital assets
Requirements for this position
· You know your way around Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
· You have experience in graphic design.
· You have a good design aesthetic.
· You have genuine enthusiasm for branding.
· You are proactive and great at multi-tasking.
· You have experience using web platforms:
(Hubspot, Big Commerce, Shopify).
· You have experience using web based tools:
(Canva, Majisto, Picmonkey)
Interested candidates should provide the following items along with a resume:
· A brief personal bio
· A short list of your favorite brands this year
· 5 images of inspiration (fashion, jewelry or lifestyle)
· 5 stylish Instagram, Facebook, or Pinterest accounts that you follow