Icebreaker San Francisco-Assistant Store Manager (Full-Time)
Job Description Summary
This entry level position is responsible for assisting the Store Manager in the overall daily operations of the store to maximize sales and profits by taking responsibility for all aspects of the store's operations while playing an active role on the sales floor. In the Store Manager's absence, this position will take on the responsibilities of the Manager.
The Manager-In-Training (what we call Assistant Manager's at Icebreaker) partners with the Store Manager to drive sales performance and develop the retail store team. They get it, they live it, they breathe it. They are the one the others seek guidance from and try to emulate to max out their personal sales. They know what makes our customers tick and smash their sales targets.
To be successful in this role you will need:
· A sound understanding of retail
· Outstanding sales person - goal driven and ambitious
· A natural ability to engage and motivate others
· Excellent people skills and ability to build strong relationships
· A passion for fashion - you know how to work it
· A great sense of humor and an ability to create fun
What we can offer you:
· Competitive base salary
· Uncapped sales incentive program – earn what you are worth!
· A world-class leadership development program
· An incredible discount program
· Direct line of communication with senior leadership
· Opportunities within a truly global organisation
· Medical benefits
We care about our relationships with nature and each other. We are a fast moving, nimble business– the people on our team are here because they want to make a difference and work hard and creatively to make that happen. We are not perfect, we have heaps of work to do. We like people who can think big and strategic and also get their hands dirty.
We’re a world leader in merino clothing and supply our outdoor, performance sport and active lifestyle ranges to more than 4,500 stores across 47 countries. We are headquartered in Auckland, New Zealand with regional offices in Vancouver, BC in Canada, and Munich in Germany. We have recently become part of VF Corporation and are excited about what being part of the amazing portfolio of brands will offer us in terms of best in class industry knowledge and global career opportunities for our people.
At Icebreaker, sustainability isn't just a feature of our products. It's in the values and design of our business. View our Transparency Report for more information.
If this feels like the type of job you’re passionate about, and it fits with your skills and experience, please send us your resume with a covering letter explaining why you'd be right for Icebreaker.