Site Reliability Engineer in Test
Icario Minneapolis, MN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Icario is the largest technology company focused on member engagement for healthcares most trusted organizations. Healthcare today is nothing short of amazing. Yet all of it only works when people connect with it. And too often, they dont. Healthcare can be impersonal. Confusing. All elbows. The record scratch at lifes party. Were here to help connect healthcare with the people who need it. Which is everyone. How? By listening. Collaborating. And inspiring. Were pioneering a better way forward. Were making healthcare more human. Were excited about the path aheadare you ready to make the world a healthier place, one person at a time?
About the Role
We are seeking a skilled, motivated and energetic Site Reliability Engineer in Test to join our engineering team. This role will include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions, and working with the latest technologies including S3, Redshift and Lambda.Using your technical mindset, you will build systems to ensure quality software and assist in expanding data quality practice. This position will have a direct impact on our success by helping to create our next generation product suite. In this position, you will report directly to our Manager Data Engineering.
Why We Need You
- Create quality systems and automated tests to ensure the quality of our platform
- Expand Application and System Monitoring/Alerting
- Write clear, concise Test Cases
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. engineers, product managers, data scientists) to ensure we are building a cohesive platform
- Participate in an agile team to deliver technology products
- Follow and improve best practices established by the team to ensure quality and timely delivery
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and strategies
- Additional duties as assigned
- Embody Icarios values
RequirementsWhat Well Love About You
At Icario, we know that unicorns dont exist, but Rhinos sure do! Were not looking for the impossible, just the exceptional. If you meet a combination of the listed skills below, we encourage you to apply.
- Professional hands-on experience writing in Python, Ruby or similar
- Experience working with AWS Technologies and Sumo Logic
- Experience developing with and writing queries for RDBMS and NoSQL databases
- Experience working with Agile methodologies and cross-functional teams
- Hands-on experience with JSON structures and data generation
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- A continuous deployment mindset
BenefitsWhat You'll Love About Us
- Ability to work from home full-time
- A multi-award winning office culture
- 4+ weeks PTO, Summer PTO, and Unlimited Health & Wellness PTO
- Competitive Medical and Dental insurance
- Wellness coach committed to helping our employees live their healthiest lifestyle
- Generous 401k program with company match
- Optional FSA, HSA, Pet insurance, Disability, Vision, and more
- Equal paternity and maternity leave
- Work-life harmony
- $1,000 employee referral bonus program
- The list goes on, apply to learn more!
Want to learn more about us? Visit us at icariohealth.com.
Icario is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful, and inclusive environment that ensures equal access and participation for people with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any accommodations by emailing email@example.com
Icario is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to empower an inclusive workplace culture that maximizes every employees contribution; widens the leadership pipeline; and ultimately increases the quality of our ideas, products, and our collective mindset. The intersection of opinions and experiences is made stronger by the power of diverse voices, ideas, and perspectives. By championing diversity, equity, and inclusion in our workforce and workplace culture, we're helping ensure we can meet the challenges of the future. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
TechnologyView all jobs at Icario