We are hiring Entry Level Sales and Marketing Associates to join our Sales and Marketing team, with the potential to move into an upper-level managerial role. No experience is required; however, candidates with a background experience in some form of sales and marketing excel in our company. Ibericus will develop, personally and professionally, Entry Level Sales and Marketing Associates into leadership rockstars!! We promote team success and individual achievements in an always positive atmosphere.
What an Entry Level Sales and Marketing Associate does every day?
- Daily Sales Presentations Face-to-Face meetings with new customers
- Client Acquisition for our telecommunication clients
- Territory management. Customer satisfaction and retention. Acquire new customers and win back old customers.
- Learn and apply a succesful Sales and Marketing methodology.
What do you need to become an Entry Level Sales and Marketing Associate?
- Finished Bachelor’s Degree related with Sales and Marketing.
- No experience required
- Strong work ethic and punctuality
- Enjoys being part of a team
- Solution-oriented and focused
- Learning mentality.
Although this is an entry level position and we train from square one, we find that the candidates that are the best fit have backgrounds, experience, education or knowledge in:
- Sales, marketing, communications, psychology, sociology, sales psychology, entry level marketing / consulting, real estate, entry level brand management, manager, sports, entry level training, sports minded, entry level management / marketing, public relations/PR, advertising, branding, sales branding, brand management, training, marketing training, management, marketing management, sales management, market management, territory management, field management, outside sales, entry level account executive, entry level event marketing, event marketing, sales coordinator, sales representative, sales marketing, entry level sales, customer service, entry level customer service, entry level marketing, entry level brand marketing, restaurant, waiter, bartender, server, fraternity, sorority, recruiting, college graduate, recent college graduate, internship, sports minded, sports management, sports marketing, sports sales, entry level sports marketing, entry level sports management, entry level advertising / marketing, promotion, assistant management, entry level branding, business development.