Are you in the market for a fast-paced career that gives you the opportunity to utilize your excellent sales and marketing ability?
We would love for you to join our NYC based team as an Entry Level Field Sales Account Manager. In this Entry Level position, you would have the opportunity to learn and develop sales and marketing skills by maintaining relationships with current business customers and bringing in new ones to drive revenue. You will be an ambassador of our company, becoming a trusted face to our customers while also adhering to company values. As a member of our NYC team, you will use your strong interpersonal skills to provide customer service and support to your customers as needed.
Our company is looking for an Entry Level Field Sales Account Manager to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage. As an Entry Level Field Sales Account Manager you will:
- Maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional service and identification of potential new sales opportunities.
- Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales, and manage the sales cycle to close new business in all service categories offered.
- Possess in-depth product knowledge and be able to conduct demos and relay objection handling.
- Achieve sales goals by assessing current client needs, by mastering territory management, and following a defined selling process with potential buyers, often utilizing product demos and presentations.
- Coordinate with other sales reps to ensure company quotas and standards are being met, performing market research and regular competitor monitoring.
Entry Level Field Sales Account Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales and marketing related field.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Reliability and work ethic.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
Although this is an entry level position and we train from square one, we find that the candidates that are the best fit have backgrounds, experience, education or knowledge in
- Marketing, sales, communications, psychology, sociology, sales psychology, entry level marketing / consulting, real estate, entry level brand management, manager, sports, entry level training, sports minded, entry level management / marketing, public relations/PR, advertising, branding, sales branding, brand management, training, marketing training, management, marketing management, sales management, market management, territory management, field management, outside sales, entry level account executive, entry level event marketing, event marketing, sales coordinator, sales representative, sales marketing, entry level sales, customer service, entry level customer service, entry level marketing, entry level brand marketing, restaurant, waiter, bartender, server, fraternity, sorority, recruiting, college graduate, recent college graduate, internship, sports minded, sports management, sports marketing, sports sales, entry level sports marketing, entry level sports management, entry level advertising/marketing, promotion, assistant management, entry level branding, business development.