Ibericus is looking for motivated and competitive candidates to add to our growing NYC firm!
Are you are a career-minded professional? Are You Competitive? A results-driven candidate?
If the answer is YES! Apply today! We would love for you to join our thriving NYC team!
We are currently hiring Sports minded Recent Graduates to join our Marketing and Sales NYC team as an Sales Representative, with the potential to move into an upper-level managerial role. No experience is required; however, candidates with a background experience in some form of marketing and sales excel in our company. Ibericus will develop Sports Minded Recent Graduates, personally and professionally, into leadership rockstars!! We will promote team success and individual achievements in an always positive atmosphere.
What an Sales Representative does every day?
- Daily Sales Presentations Face-to-Face meetings with new customers
- Client Acquisition for our telecommunication clients
- Territory management. Customer satisfaction and retention. Acquire new customers and win back old customers.
- Learn and apply a successful Marketing and Sales methodology
- Communicate with all current and potential customers on a regular basis, providing solutions as needed, and oversee all sales activity in your assigned sales territory.
What do you need to become an Sales Representative?
- Recent Graduates with a Bachelor’s Degree related to Marketing and Sales.
- No experience required
- Sports Minded.
- Strong work ethic and punctuality
- Enjoys being part of a team
- Solution-oriented and focused
- Learning mentality.
Although this is an entry-level position and we train from square one, we find that the candidates that are the best fit have backgrounds, experience, education or knowledge in:
- Sales, marketing, communications, psychology, sociology, sales psychology, entry level marketing / consulting, real estate, entry level brand management, manager, sports, entry level training, sports minded, entry level management / marketing, public relations/PR, advertising, branding, sales branding, brand management, training, marketing training, management, marketing management, sales management, market management, territory management, field management, outside sales, entry level account executive, entry level event marketing, event marketing, sales coordinator, sales representative, sales marketing, entry level sales, customer service, entry level customer service, entry level marketing, entry level brand marketing, restaurant, waiter, bartender, server, fraternity, sorority, recruiting, college graduate, recent college graduate, internship, sports minded, sports management, sports marketing, sports sales, entry level sports marketing, entry level sports management, entry level advertising / marketing, promotion, assistant management, entry level branding, business development.