Affiliate Marketing Manager
IZEA Winter Park, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
IZEA Worldwide, Inc. ("IZEA") is a marketing technology company providing software and professional services that enable brands to collaborate and transact with the full spectrum of today's top social influencers and content creators.
The company serves as a champion for the growing Creator Economy, enabling individuals to monetize their content, creativity, and influence. IZEA launched the industry's first-ever influencer marketing platform in 2006 and has since facilitated nearly 4 million transactions between online buyers and sellers.
Leading brands and agencies partner with IZEA to increase digital engagement, diversify brand voice, scale content production, and drive highly-measurable return on investment.
IZEA’s workforce is currently 100% remote and the ideal candidate thrives with the freedom and flexibility this structure provides.
Due to this being a work-from-home opportunity, it is posted in multiple locations. However, there is currently only one opening.
Affiliate Marketing Manager Overview
Reporting to the CEO, our Affiliate Marketing Manager will be accountable for establishing and strengthening IZEA affiliate relationships and affiliate platform partnerships. They will recruit new affiliates to exceed sales targets and increase market share for IZEA’s various software platforms and influencer marketplaces, including IZEAx, IZEAx Discovery, and Shake.
This will be the first hire dedicated to affiliate marketing within the IZEA marketing organization. Initially, this team member will be responsible for “all things affiliate.” There may be an opportunity to grow a team under this individual’s leadership with demonstrable success of affiliate initiatives.
You must have a strong aptitude for relationship management and business development. You will be working in a fast-paced, customer-centric marketing organization with other passionate team members who are focused on execution. We are biased towards speed and revenue growth and seek a new team member who excels in this type of culture.
- Responsible for designing and implementing IZEA’s affiliate marketing programs.
- Manage and onboard best-in-class affiliate partners.
- Identify unique partnership opportunities and negotiate agreements that align with company objectives.
- Collaborate with other members of the IZEA marketing team to increase sales and brand awareness while maintaining our high brand standards.
- Partner with IZEA product managers to identify and implement new features or improvements required to increase affiliate conversion rates.
- Serve as the primary point of contact to affiliate partners.
- Prepare monthly reporting and performance analysis.
Experience & Qualifications
- 2-4 years managing an affiliate program, preferably for a technology company
- Demonstrated experience scaling programs and driving meaningful revenue growth through affiliate relationships
- Experience with platforms such as CJ, Awin, Rakuten, Impact, or Share-A-Sale
- 1-2 years managing a direct report
- Demonstrated persuasive written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in cloud applications such as Google Apps, Slack, and Zoom
- Understanding of marketing funnels, attribution models, and best practices for affiliate marketing
- Campaign management experience across digital marketing channels: email marketing, SEO, SEM, Social
- Comfortable working under pressure in a very fast-paced environment
Why Would You Want to Work Here?
The act of hiring is not simply to up the headcount or to fill a seat quickly. When we hire at IZEA, it’s to add to our strong existing roster of talent and choose the right individual to impact, collaborate, commit, inspire, and grow alongside our tenured teams.
IZEA has been ranked a ‘Top Place to Work’ by the Orlando Sentinel for the past 4 years and has been recognized as a Deloitte “Fast 500” honoree for the past 2 years. We take great pride in creating a positive work environment for all our employees - from our investment in team member ongoing education, to the ability to influence real change across our business - we are dedicated to your long-term growth and success.
At IZEA, you have an opportunity to make an impact on a global scale. IZEA connects leading brands with a network of over 850,000 opt-in creators ranging from YouTube stars to mommy bloggers and everyone in-between. We are the pioneers fueling the democratization of information, entertainment, marketing, and commerce. Our platforms fuel the burgeoning Creator Economy, filled with the next generation of artists, poets, filmmakers, photographers, thought leaders, comics, actors, and musicians. What you do here will impact hundreds of thousands of people directly and influence the actions of millions more.
We provide an open, flexible workplace that welcomes people from diverse backgrounds and viewpoints. IZEA places value on action and results. We seek individuals that thrive in a challenging and fast-evolving work environment. While the company is over 14 years old, our executives remain active player-coaches -- they roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty by working side-by-side with our team members across all levels of seniority to accomplish our common goals. IZEA is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to our company.
If you are the very best at what you do and seeking an opportunity to attack the “never been done before” with a passionate team of dreamers and doers, we encourage you to apply.
California residents, please follow this link to view the types of information we may gather from California residents who are applicants, employees, or contractors of IZEA, and how we use such information.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressWinter Park, FL
BusinessView all jobs at IZEA