Do you possess a love for numbers and a passion for finding the answers hidden within them? IXL is looking for an analytical individual with an interest in marketing to join our digital marketing team and help us build, measure, and improve our marketing campaigns.
Digital marketing is both an art and a science, and we're looking for someone who excels at both creative and quantitative thinking. As an SEM Analyst, you will play an integral role in developing and optimizing our marketing campaigns. You'll be weighing in on the best ways to grow our user base, drive product usage, and increase customer retention via digital advertising and other marketing channels. You'll learn functional digital marketing skills, all while making a real and quantifiable difference in our marketing efforts.
This is a full time, entry level position in our San Mateo, CA headquarters office.WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Eat, breathe, and live data. Identify key trends in data to figure out what's working so that we can scale it and what isn't working so that we can scrap or refine it.
- Manage our ad accounts, including Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, Pinterest, and more. Maintain and monitor spend, conversions, and other key metrics. Brainstorm and implement new campaigns to drive engagement and acquire customers profitably.
- Collaborate with our UI team and other marketing team members to create engaging creative and ad copy.
- Work on developing and testing other acquisition channels outside of ads, for example increasing site traffic and engagement via SEO.
- Question and continuously test everything. From on-site testing to email optimization to onboarding flows in our app, we optimize every detail of the IXL end-user experience.
- BA/BS degree with some experience in SEM or data analysis.
- Possess strong quantitative and creative-thinking skills. Critical-thinking and problem-solving skills are also a must.
- Familiarity with PPC-related concepts such as attribution and cross-device conversions.
- Pivot tables and VLOOKUPs in Microsoft Excel are second nature to you.
- Be a fast learner! This team moves quickly and ad platforms constantly update with new features we take advantage of.
- Have a passion for educational technology and a desire to help us bring personalized learning to students around the world!