IWebGrocer Miami, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
THIS POSITION IS IN THE OFFICE AND NOT REMOTE, MUST BE ABLE TO COMMUTE TO THE MIAMI OFFICE.
iWebGrocer is looking to hire a dependable Sales/Administrative Assistant to assist with various tasks that arise on a day to day basis. These include but are not limited to:
· Assist senior sales representatives and/or managers in servicing existing accounts on an as needed basis.
· Process and input orders into company system/software.
· Maintain a follow-up system with sales representatives to ensure upkeep of customer satisfaction for optimal sales levels.
· Act as liaison between sales representative/manager and other company departments when necessary.
· Prepare and/or edit documentation in PDF and Excel formats to fit customer requirements.
· Effectively create Excel worksheets in various formats requested.
· Proactively support sales representatives/manager to find missing data and information criteria by utilizing all available resources.
· Contribute to the team effort by accomplishing related results as needed and assisting other areas in need of resources.
· Work directly with accounts and leads on follow up and sales.
· Previous administrative experience required. (Wholesale/Export trade a plus)
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Reliable and ethical hard worker.
· Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment.
· Good organizational and time management skills.
· Detail oriented.
· Flexible and able to juggle different tasks as needed.
· Discretion and understanding of confidential issues.
What We Offer:
· Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Package
· Paid Vacation & holidays
· Career advancement opportunities
IWebGrocerWhy Work Here?
Ability to grow within an organization and deal with international clients.
A solid stable international company with offices around the globe. We foster an environment of teamwork and want individuals to grow with the company.