Medical Device Sales Rep
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Regional Sales Manager - Remote
We are seeking a skilled and high-performing sales professional with a proven and demonstrable track-record of delivering results, to drive sales growth for our remote patient monitoring and chronic care management services in a territory covering the Midwest territory. The successful candidate will have experience selling technical solutions into primary care physician clinics as well as hospital owned clinics. The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible managing a funnel of opportunities as well as developing and executing sales plans through channel partners and direct sales in support of profitable growth goals. This position will be remote and reports to the Business Development Officer.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Drive double-digit sales growth in support of market penetration and expansion strategies.
- Hunter mentality within a Territory, accountable for execution and performance of aggressive Sales Growth plan within the assigned Territory primarily through direct sales and close collaboration with channel partners.
- Generate regular written communication (daily preferred initially) of sales activity and changes to pipeline forecasts.
- Develop and qualify sales leads while growing existing accounts in the T
- Establish relationships with all levels of prospective customers and stakeholders who influence or make buying decisions.
- Develop understanding of competitive products, accounts, and RCP’s unique value proposition versus the competition.
- Create specific and actionable sales plans that deliver quota results in support of Territory strategy and growth plan.
- Demonstrate a high level of technical sales competence in our service offerings to generate solutions for our customers while collaborating with our support teams.
- Serve as the eyes and ears of the Organization by providing specific market intelligence, market trends, product enhancements and emerging opportunities that will drive growth and profitability. rectors.
- Maintain a sense of urgency in closing existing opportunities while qualifying and developing new leads.
- Must be competitive, persistent, and fearless with a passion and drive to meet and exceed sales quotas.
- 3+ years of professional sales experience in solution-based technical products with a sound business acumen who can quickly get up to speed and contribute.
- Prefer experience in sales of healthcare related products and services.
- Outstanding customer service and understanding of relationship selling and solution selling.
- Ability to quickly learn products, process and purchasing drivers to effectively find and close opportunities.
- Demonstrate high level of accountability and ownership of the goals and performance for the Territory.
- Well-honed and articulate interpersonal, communication and presentational skills.
- Computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft applications and CRM programs, as well as other electronic selling media.
- Successful individuals will be analytical, self-motivated, have a written plan, organized, and disciplined.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 50% of the time including ground and air transportation.
- Require strong time management skills and planning.
- Tenacious and Resilient.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- University degree and 3-5 years of professional sales experience in healthcare.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- 401(k) with matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- $55,000-$65,000/year plus Commission/Bonus
BusinessView all jobs at IWC