Customer Service Representative at IVY Rocky Mount
- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 Hourly
IVY Smoke & Vapor is expanding to Salem and looking to add an enthusiastic member to our team!
We are seeking candidates with Vape shop and/or Smoke shop experience OR candidates without professional experience, but with a passion for the industry!
If you have experience or product knowledge of e-juice, current vape devices, hemp (CBD & Delta-8), glass art, papers, and cigars please apply.
IVY prides itself on 5-star service and are seeking individuals that love people and understand that customer service is of the utmost importance.
About the Position
Our customer experience specialist (CES) will act as a connection, providing product/services information and resolving developing problems that our clients might face with precision and competence.
The best CESs are genuinely delighted to help customers. They’re tolerant, empathetic, and intensely communicative. They love to talk.
Customer experience specialists can put themselves in their clients’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary.
Customer feedback is priceless, and our CESs can gather it for us. Problem-solving also comes naturally to customer care specialists. They're confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough knowledge to fix the problem.
Your goal will be to ensure exceptional service standards and sustain high customer satisfaction.
What we offer:
- $15/hour starting pay
- Advancement opportunities
- Paid certifications
- Paid health insurance (that's right, we cover the cost of your premium health insurance!)
- Low-cost vision & dental insurance
- Position is full-time
- Once hired, you will have a consistent weekly schedule.
- Weekends are required and are nonnegotiable.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities
- Follow local, state, & federal laws
- Handle high amounts of incoming customers
- Stay up-to-date on product information
- Keep store clean & tidy
- Arrive to work on time & stay entire shift
- Identify and evaluate customers’ needs to deliver satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive discussion
- Provide accurate, valid, and comprehensive information
- Reach personal/customer service team sales targets
- Manage complaints, provide proper solutions and options within the time limits; follow up to secure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Sell customers the best product for them, not necessarily the most expensive
Customer Service Representative Requirements
- MUST be 21+ and have valid ID to apply
- MUST be able to work weekends
- Dependability: Able to report to work on time as scheduled
- Some proven customer support experience
- Track record of not just reaching, but exceeding quota requirements
- Strong in-person administration skills and active listening capabilities
- Experience with POS systems and practices
- Customer orientation and capacity to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and control time effectively
IVY - Rocky Mount
AddressRocky Mount, VA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?