Patient Advocate II (Customer Service/Contact Center Representative)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Call Center/Customer Service – Kingsport, TN
ITx Companies is a contact center located in downtown Findlay, Ohio and Kingsport, Tennessee. Our Patient Advocates call our client’s patients with outstanding medical balances and ask them to resolve their balance by making payments in full or help them setup payments to resolve the balance, answer questions about the balances, and report issues back to the health systems. We have a unique, yet simple concept that achieves great results (and not just monetary). Being kind and friendly goes a long way! Our training is designed to ensure our Patient Advocates are performing at a high level of customer service to achieve rewarding results. We have a great team based work environment, and we feel good about the work we do and the careers we are building!
What we’ll love about you:
- High school diploma or equivalent education required. Higher education preferred.
- Basic insurance and medical terminology preferred, not required
- Previous call center and/or customer service experience strongly preferred
- High emotional intelligence: ability to empathize while leading conversation to balance resolution
- Positive, get the job done attitude and passion to help patients resolve their balances
- Integrity and reliability to show up and give 100%
What you’ll do:
- In your own cubicle, you will answer phones and make calls to patients to take payments and resolve their balances (inbound and outbound calling)
- Work an 8-hour shift between 9am-6pm Monday-Friday, rotating shifts during the week which will include both opening and closing shifts. No late nights and no weekends!
- Help relieve the burden of an outstanding balance by working with patients and their family’s budgets to make payments in full when possible or if not to setup payment plans
- Explain new medical balances including details of date of service and/or insurance coverage or lack thereof
Why work here:
- Competitive pay & Full Time 40 hours/week with potential performance increase after 90 days
- $500 retention bonus after 9 months
- Bonus program
- PTO/sick time after 90 days
- Individual Coverage Healthcare Reimbursement Arrangement (ICHRA) Healthcare reimbursement program for medical insurance
- Company sponsored life insurance with supplemental buy up options
- Company paid parental leave after 1 year
- Great co-workers
- Gain valuable healthcare experience
- Great locations with company paid parking
We are always looking for great people to join our team, so if you are passionate about customer service, enjoy working with a fantastic team, and are motivated to make a difference in patients’ lives every day then apply today with ITx Companies!
BusinessView all jobs at ITx Companies