Network and Computer Systems Administrator, Information Leadership
- Posted: over a month ago
Network Administrator, Information Leadership
Call Center/Customer Service – Kingsport, TN
Who We Are
ITx Companies (IntelliHARTx, LLC) is a patient contact center located in downtown Findlay, Ohio and Kingsport, Tennessee. Our Patient Advocates call our clients’ patients with outstanding medical balances and ask them to resolve their balances by making payments in full, helping them to set up payments to resolve the balance, answering questions about the balances, and reporting issues back to the health systems. We have a unique, yet simple, concept that achieves great results. Being kind and friendly goes a long way! Our training is designed to ensure our Patient Advocates are performing at a high level of customer service to achieve rewarding results. We have a great team-based work environment and we feel good about the work we do and the careers we are building!
What We’ll Love About You
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) certificate
- Degree and or equivalent experience in Information Technology
- Prior customer service experience desired.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong emotional intelligence needed as well as a strong desire to make decisions in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent typing skills
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Ability to work in a team fostered environment.
- Ability to work in a multi-tasked environment.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work.
- Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule.
What You’ll Do
- Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, or other network and system problems, and replace defective components when necessary.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures to protect data, software, and hardware.
- Configure, monitor, and maintain email applications or virus protection software.
- Operate master consoles to monitor the performance of computer systems and networks, and to coordinate computer network access and use.
- Load software, drivers, and third party applications as needed.
- Design, configure, and test computer hardware, networking software and operating system software.
- Monitor network performance to determine whether adjustments need to be made, and to determine where changes will need to be made in the future.
- Confer with network users about how to solve existing system problems.
- What it takes, whenever required, to accomplish the goals and objectives of the company.
Why Work Here
- Competitive pay & Full Time 40 hours/week
- PTO and sick time after 90 days
- Individual Coverage Healthcare Reimbursement Arrangement (ICHRA) Healthcare reimbursement program for medical insurance
- 401k plan
- Company-sponsored life insurance with supplemental buy up options
- Great co-workers
- Gain valuable healthcare experience
We are always looking for great people to join our team. If you are passionate about customer service, enjoy working with a fantastic team, and are motivated to make a difference in patients’ lives every day, then apply today with ITx Companies!
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?