Machine/Equipment Operator - 2nd Shift, Monday-Friday, 4PM-12AM, $1/Shift Differential ($1,000 sign-
Founded in 1912, Illinois Tool Works Inc. (NYSE: ITW) is a diversified, Fortune 200 manufacturing company that delivers specialized expertise, innovative thinking, and value-added products to meet critical customer needs in a variety of industries. Ranked among Fortune’s Magazine’s most admired companies, the company focuses on solid growth, improving profitability and strong returns across its worldwide platforms and divisions. These divisions serve customers and markets around the globe, with a significant presence in developed as well as emerging markets. ITW’s revenues totaled $12.6 billion in 2020.
ITW Medical is comprised of two highly-respected medical product brands - Coeur & Filtertek – supplying medical devices and components to global medical device brands. Filtertek manufactures molded filtration and flow control components. Coeur is a leading provider of disposable diagnostic imaging consumables.Job Description
2nd Shift, Monday-Friday, 4PM-12AM, $1/Shift Differential ($1,000 sign-on Bonus)
- To serve as a member of the ITW Medical responsible for the quality and production of the machines for distribution to our customers.
- To ensure that every machine is operating according to all Manufacturing Instructions and Operating Procedures.
- To practice and encourage courtesy and helpfulness among all team members.
- To become fully trained in all areas of machine operation as per Standard Operating Procedures.
- Follow all ITW Medical rules and regulations.
- Perform end of the day clean up duties as required, and any other required housekeeping.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct initial inspection of manufactured parts for defects; escalate issues as required
- Record all activities of assigned shift by completing proper forms, i.e. job activity sheets, break sheets, etc.
- Communicate with the shift lead and QC inspectors
- Replenish raw materials when needed
- Report machine issues to technicians
- Good manufacturing practices
- Knowledge of Environmental Health & Safety
- Knowledge of Quality Checks
- 0-1 years of experience
- This position requires the ability read and comprehend Operating Instructions and Manufacturing Specifications for the work performed.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide using whole numbers, fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute ratios and percentages.
- This position requires corrected eyesight of 20/20 for the visual quality inspections that are performed on parts.
- Basic Computer Skills – Data Entry, Common Searches, and other custom software packages specific to the business.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
ITW offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including competitively priced medical and dental coverage the first of the month following hire, free life insurance, paid vacation and holidays, and immediate 401k matching. Additional retirement savings contribution (above and beyond 401k) is awarded at no cost after one year.
ITW Medical is an equal opportunity, equal employment, affirmative action employer. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive work environment where everyone is welcome to contribute their unique talents and ideas. We encourage applications from females, males, disabled/protected or other veterans, persons with disabilities, all races and ethnicities, sexual orientations and gender identities. Reasonable accommodation will be made to enable persons with disabilities to apply and to perform the essential job functions. If you require assistance with completing an application, please reply that you require assistance
ITW is an equal opportunity employer. We value our colleagues’ unique perspectives, experiences and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
As an equal employment opportunity employer, ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
ManufacturingView All ITW Jobs
Get fresh Machine/Equipment Operator - 2nd Shift, Monday-Friday, 4PM-12AM, $1/Shift Differential ($1,000 sign- jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.