Senior Maintenance and Facilities Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ITW Rippey offers the following benefits:
- 80% paid premiums for health benefits
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Immediate eligibility for 401K contributions and employer match
- Paid STD and LTD plans
- Paid life insurance
- 80 hours of vacation time
- 40 hours of sick time
- 12 paid holidays
- Annual evaluations with potential for merit increases
- Monday-Friday; 1:00PM-9:30PM
- Performs maintenance duties as required by the Preventative Maintenance Program (PM) and keeps accurate / on time records of work performed.
- Responsible for the training of all supporting Maintenance & Facilities team members.
- Assists manager with coordination of tasks and projects for all supporting Maintenance & Facilities team members
- Makes improvements to the standard operating procedures and documents related to maintenance, utilizing system software to track accurately / on time records of PM’s and SOP’s.
- Oversee and operate wastewater treatment and DI water system. Perform all necessary training of wastewater technicians.
- Participate in the design, selection, procurement, and installation of new processing equipment.
- Provides support to engineering department for factory equipment and projects.
- Use of machine shop for equipment and supplies.
- Contribute to continuous process improvements.
- First contact for the handling of all scheduled contractors and agencies that will perform service, repairs installations in factory. Responsible for checking in/out all contractors and agencies.
- Prioritize daily tasks according to the level of importance.
- Ensures all safety procedures are being followed by all contractors and agencies working in and around factory.
- Other job-related duties assigned by Operations Manager.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- 5-7 years of maintenance, facilities or comparable experience working in manufacturing environment;
- Or equivalent combination education and experience.
- Advanced trouble-shooting abilities.
- Knowledge of pumps, filters, compressed air, and basic electrical wiring.
- Strong mechanical & electrical capabilities.
- Computer skills i.e. Outlook, MS Excel, MS Office, and ability to learn all company system software.
- Ability to work in team environment alongside many departments.
- Awareness training with hazardous materials.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of regulatory safety standards and excellent safety record.
- Good critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Working within manufacturing and machine shop environment.
- Must be able to lift/move up to 50 pounds.
- Requires climbing of ladders.
- Requires working above cleanroom enclosures.
- Wastewater treatment plant
- Office/cubicle environment for computer and phone use
- Required to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), consisting of goggles, gloves, face shield, and respirator, as needed.
- Hazardous chemicals handling.
- Operation of various manufacturing machinery.
- Various analytical, chemistry equipment and tools.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
ITW Rippey is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ITW is an equal opportunity employer. We value our colleagues’ unique perspectives, experiences and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
As an equal employment opportunity employer, ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
AddressEl Dorado Hills, CA
Real EstateView all jobs at ITW Rippey