- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ITW is a Fortune 200 global multi-industrial manufacturing leader with revenues totaling $14.3 billion in 2017. The company's seven industry-leading segments leverage the unique ITW Business Model to drive solid growth with best-in-class margins and returns in markets where highly innovative, customer-focused solutions are required. ITW has approximately 50,000 dedicated colleagues in operations around the world who thrive in the company's unique, decentralized and entrepreneurial culture. We offer unparalleled access to challenging opportunities in high-growth, diverse industries and markets around the world.Job Description
Hobart Weigh/Wrap is part of the ITW Food Equipment Group. We are seeking a creative, innovative and highly motivated electrical engineer. In this role, you design, modify, develop, implement, and test high quality hardware for weigh and wrap products. You will participate in the testing process through design reviews and analysis as well as test witnessing and certification of all electronics and be responsible for scale and automatic wrapping system electronic assembly development. This position will be based in Troy, Ohio.Qualifications
· Bachelors of Science Electrical Engineering (4 year degree)
· PCBA mixed signal design (6+ layer High Speed Digital Board Design) (3 years)
· Boilerplate (ESD, EMI, Thermal, Power Disturbance) and Agency testing (FCC, UL)
· IC Component selection and design with ARM processor, and I/O protocols (Example: USB, I2C, CANbus, SPI, Motor Control, 802.11, 802.3, Bluetooth) and High Voltage power circuits (2 years)
· Mentor Graphics PADs Pro Design Software (2 years)
· Test Equipment Usage (Oscilloscope, Environmental Chamber, Spectrum Analyzer) (2 years)
· Product Lifecycle Management Exposure (EOL, Change Management, Quality System, PLS, BOM, Sourcing, VA/VE) (2 years)
· 8-16 bit micro controller C programming (1 year)
· National Instruments DAQ exposure (1 year)
· PCBA Test Fixture Development (1 year)
Other Requirements / Working Conditions
- You will work in a team-oriented office and lab environment
ITWFEG is committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for all employees. To demonstrate this commitment, ITWFEG is tobacco-free (including e-cigarettes) on campuses and within company vehicles and maintains a drug-free workplace. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, and life insurance, short and long-term disability benefits, holiday and vacation pay, 401(k) with liberal matching funds, and educational reimbursement.
ITW FEG is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For individuals with disabilities who may need help with the application process, ITW- Hobart offers a contact to evaluate requests for assistance and, where appropriate, provide a reasonable accommodation to help the applicants to apply. If you would like this assistance, please call 937-840-5101. Note: Only requests for assistance to apply due to a disability will be responded to.
ITW Food Equipment Group
ManufacturingView all jobs at ITW Food Equipment Group