Seeking a Facilities and Logistics/IT Support Specialist to support the Office of the Chief of Space Operations (OCSO) and the US Space Force staff in Arlington, VA.
The selected candidate will provide assistance and support to maintain and execute US Space Force Office of the Chief of Space Operations (USSF/OCSO) facility agreements, manage supplies and equipment, identify and execute work orders for maintenance and repairs of both facilities and equipment.
Responsibilities of the Facilities and Logistics/IT Support Specialist include:
- Serve as the US Space Force (USSF) representative to Crystal City leasing office and Pentagon building operations manager for requesting service, preventative maintenance, and infrastructure repairs
- Provide support needed to set-up/operate meeting and conference facilities
- Provide assistance and support to maintain, sustain and execute facility agreements
- Ensure organizational compliance with all federal, state and local standards; coordinating quality of life services
- Manage supplies & equipment; identifying, generating, and implementing work orders for maintenance and repair; collaborate with Base Operations Office or through Space Coordination, Reallocation and Utilization Board (SCRUB) facilities requirements website.
- Provide VTC/SVTC IT system support & troubleshooting; maintaining, scheduling & operating meeting and conference facilities and equipment and assisting with set-up of A/V, telecon, and video telecons
- Assist with meeting preparations for USSF/OCSO-hosted meetings/conferences/events at any USSF location or contractor-provided venue to include IT requirements and administrative support
- Support USSF key leader, staff, and component/sub-unit activities in the National Capital Region and engagements with key mission partners.
Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree and 10+ combined years of experience in Facilities and general Information Technology
- In-depth VTC knowledge
- Ability to provide requirements to build out Special Compartmentalized Information Facilities (SCIF) and Special Access Programs (SAP) offices
- US Citizenship and an active TS/SCI clearance is required to be considered for the position
- Master's degree
- Pentagon knowledge and understanding of Pentagon facilities /offices/personnel
- Knowledge and familiarity with current Defense Department efforts in space
- Experience supporting DoD, Service HQ or DoD Agency or IC staffs
- Experience supporting OSD, Service HQ or DoD Agency or IC staffs
- Staff experience supporting DoD agencies within the past 3 years
ITSC Secure Solutions
Why Work Here?https://secure.entertimeonline.com/ta/BMK.careers?TrackId=[ZipRecruiter]&ApplyToJob=318900036
Great CEO, Growing Women Owned Small Business, Great promotion potential