Sr. Manager - Recruiting
About ITS Logistics
Are you ready to unleash your potential and be a part of one of the fastest growing, exciting, logistics companies in the US? ITS Logistics is a premier Third-Party Logistics company that provides creative supply chain solutions. With the highest level of service, unmatched industry experience and work ethic, and a laser focus on innovation and technology–our purpose is to improve the quality of life by delivering excellence in everything we do.
At ITS, we invest in your personal and professional growth, providing the tools, resources, and support you need to unleash your full potential, collaborate with like-minded teammates, and seize limitless opportunities. By joining our all-star team, you will be part of an organization that values your unique skills, encourages your drive for excellence, and recognizes your unwavering commitment to achieving our shared goals.
We empower our team members to become champions in their respective fields by nurturing a culture of collaboration, competition, and unyielding resilience. We believe that together, we can conquer any challenge and achieve remarkable victories.
Want to learn more about ITS Logistics? Check out our website! www.its4logistics.com
About the Job
- Participates in the full cycle recruiting process including developing and implementing sourcing strategies through job boards, referrals, active social media outreach and campus recruiting events, reviewing resumes and conducting interviews.
- Recruits for business service positions including IT, finance, legal, human resources, etc.
- Responsible for Senior level and above recruiting.
- Engages in active social media outreach on a variety of platforms.
- Maintain and be organized with a pipeline and providing transparency to business stakeholders.
- Assessing business leadership resource needs against the talent market to build a compelling pipeline through various talent channels.
- Ensuring all appropriate sourcing strategies are utilized, including creative sourcing techniques.
- Adds value to our developing regional campus recruiting strategy and participates in career fairs and other campus events. Some travel will be required during career fair seasons.
- Integrating ITS Logistics' brand strategy, culture, and vision into all recruitment activity at all levels across all platforms.
- Acting as a change agent for new technology, tools and processes that are rolled out to the broader recruiting community.
- Helps develop and implement new recruiting processes and procedures.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated individual who values a positive and collaborative working environment. Candidate must have:
- 5-7+ years of recruitment experience.
- Experience working in a fast, entrepreneurial, high growth culture.
- Strong background in social media and other online resources to attract talent.
- Highly collaborative, team oriented with high emotional intelligence.
- Highly adaptive and comfortable with ambiguity and change.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with numerous projects happening simultaneously.
- Demonstrating knowledge and prior experience in attracting and engaging experienced hires and leveraging a variety of recruitment resources.
- Ability to function in a lead recruiter role providing coaching to other recruiters and team members.
- Providing operational and process excellence to ensure a quality candidate experience.
- Strategic-thinking skills and ability to collaborate with team members on best practices.
- Consultative approach with clients, serving as a talent advisor on the external pipeline of prospective candidates.
- Ability to be agile and embrace new technology and tools which are designed to improve the recruitment process.
- Ability to develop an effective sourcing strategy and proven experience in cold calling.
- Ability to develop and foster relationships.
- Knowledge and experience in creative sourcing techniques of experienced hires.
- Deep understanding of current recruitment/hiring laws and practices.
- Proficiency in LinkedIn Recruiter, MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and experience working with applicant tracking software.
- BA or BS degree preferred.
ITS LogisticsReno, NV
BusinessView All ITS Logistics Jobs
Get fresh Sr. Manager - Recruiting jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.