New Campus Implementation Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About ITS Logistics
Founded in Sparks, Nevada, ITS is proud to have led the way in logistics since 1999. We provide creative logistics solutions with our asset-based dedicated and expedited fleet, and distribution services and nationwide multi-modal freight brokerage. Based on our dependable work ethic, company culture and values and the highest level of service in the industry. To learn more about ITS, go to www.its4logistics.com.
Our associates enjoy a strong sense of teamwork, community, career growth, and work/life balance. We actively seek team members who will add value to the business and strength to our culture. Treating others with respect and compassion is at the core of the ITS philosophy. We provide a safe and positive working environment for our employees and offer opportunities to grow, both personally and professionally. This belief also extends to our community, where we work to provide economic stability through quality employment opportunities and give back whenever we can.
The New Campus Implementation Manager is an exciting new position at ITS Logistics created to support the Distribution Services team’s planned growth into multiple new markets. The candidate chosen for this position will be tasked with developing a thorough understanding of best practices at ITS and will lead a team of individuals that will assist in launching, supporting, and training new staff members in newly launched facilities across the United States.
- Oversee a team of Managers and support staff tasked with ensuring a consistent roll-out of cultural expectations, best practices, and ITS operating standards in new facilities
- Lead the project planning phase for new facilities pre-launch, collaborating with peers in multiple departments to ensure that critical path items start on time and remain on track for successful facility start-ups
- Spend time “in the process”, and with peers in Operations and Administrative teams to build a robust understanding of Distribution Services best practices within home campus
- Coordinate in-person and remote training post-launch to ensure the sustained success of new facilities in the ITS Distribution Services network
Requirements for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required
- Five + years of experience in a distribution environment with WMS/ERP systems experience and progressive experience strongly preferred
- An ability to travel for multiple weeks at a time, with a goal of 1 – 3 implementations per year (travel estimated at up to 50%)
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills, demonstrated project management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Positive, team-first attitude and strong work ethic
The Compensation for this position is highly competitive and includes a comprehensive benefit plan with a matching 401k.
TechnologyView all jobs at ITS Logistics