Software Project Coordinator
- Expired: January 20, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Internet Testing Systems (ITS) is seeking a Software Project Coordinator to join our team. NO 3rd party resumes will be accepted.
ITS is a rapidly growing technology company providing cutting edge technology and quality service to the computer-based testing industry. We believe in strong team dynamics, job satisfaction, and making each team member successful. Because of our unique and leading-edge software environment, our employees typically experience a dramatic increase in their skills and knowledge as they work at ITS. We believe that work should be fun, and that a successful company needs to nurture their employees, not burn them out.
Our Software Project Coordinator collaborates with product managers, developers, and internal stakeholders to organize, direct, and execute project requirements. She/he/they support product management by coordinating internal teams to ensure the timely delivery of project outcomes. Our ideal candidate is an enthusiastic team player, a detailed planner, and a gifted communicator.
The successful Software Project Coordinator:
- Supports the Product Management team by coordinating projects and tasks to ensure that they are delivered on time meeting company and client objectives.
- Assists in the development of standardized project templates, check lists and the implementation of project management processes.
- Analyzes project interdependencies to effectively structure schedules and resources.
- Maintains the project schedule, schedules meetings and updates project documentation.
- Monitors the daily progress of software development projects and escalates issues quickly.
- Coordinates between integration and implementation teams to fulfill project delivery.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Superior organizational, planning and time management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects.
- Optimistic team player who can adapt to sudden changes in projects and timelines.
- Familiar with software development frameworks and agile principles.
- Associates degree or equivalent (Bachelors degree a plus)
- 1+ years project management experience
- No visa sponsorship
- Baltimore-based is a plus!
ITS - Internet Testing Systems
TechnologyView all jobs at ITS - Internet Testing Systems