ITS ConGlobal is the industry-leading provider of intermodal rail terminal services, auto loading and unloading and container depot services. We take pride in consistently delivering superior and reliable service, a broad scope of services and an exemplary safety record. We’re currently seeking a Trailer Repair Shop Manager to join our team.
The Trailer Repair Shop Manager is a hands-on position that develops and manages a strong maintenance team, managing the service request processes, leading the maintenance and capital improvement processes, coordinating the preventative maintenance program, directing all make-ready processes to maintain high quality within designated turn-around times, overseeing inventory and supply management, coordinating risk management and safety programs, and ensuring satisfaction. Expect to work in a fast-paced environment where you will use your organizational and multi-tasking skills daily.
Trailer Shop Repair Manager
- Responsible for the entire mechanical operation, and for entire trailer shop operation – safety, administration and productivity.
- Responsible for the training and orientation of all employees and ensures that every employee has the necessary knowledge, skills and ability to perform each task assigned
- Reviews weekly time and attendance and ensures data is accurate and entered timely
- Responsible for all administrative tasks related to terminal management
- Responsible for the scheduling of preventative maintenance program and work force to achieve goals of 100% compliance.
- Responsible to maintain a sufficient level of tools and parts to properly maintain all terminal equipment.
- Directly supervises and evaluates all levels of mechanics and promotes as required.
- Responsible for enforcing and upholding all ITS rules, regulations and policies.
This is an exciting time at ITS and we’re seeking individuals to join our growing team! We offer full time employees the following; competitive compensation, benefits, 401K & vacation.
- Strong communication skills
- Previous supervisory or lead position
- Proficient computer skills
- Mechanical abilities strongly preferred.
All qualified applicants will be given equal consideration regardless of race, age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, color, religion, protected veteran status or national origin