ITS ConGlobal is the industry-leading provider of intermodal rail terminal services, auto loading and unloading and container depot services. We take pride in consistently delivering superior and reliable service, a broad scope of services and an exemplary safety record. We’re currently seeking a Lift Operator
Lift Operators are responsible for safely unloading & strategically moving intermodal containers within the yard.
- Stacks and unstacks intermodal containers & chassis
- Unloads and loads Intermodal containers from and on to chassis
- Follows the established yard plan when stacking containers and chassis
- Works with the gate in handling drivers dropping off and picking up equipment
- Supports the shop for the repair of chassis and containers
- Other duties as assigned
This is an exciting time at ITS and we’re growing our team! We offer full time employees the following; career growth, competitive compensation, benefits, 401K & vacation.
- Qualifications include high school diploma / GED
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Have flexible availability
- You must be willing to work outdoors and in all weather conditions
- All candidates must possess a valid state driver's license
- Previous experience in operating a crane and/or heavy equipment is a plus
- Experienced Forklift and Side Loader Operator
- Experienced Hostler Operator
All qualified applicants will be given equal consideration regardless of race, age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, color, religion, protected veteran status or national origin.