ITS ConGlobal is the industry-leading provider of intermodal rail terminal services, auto loading and unloading and container depot services. We take pride in consistently delivering superior and reliable service, a broad scope of services and an exemplary safety record. We’re currently seeking a Container Repair – Maintenance Technician.
Container Repair – Maintenance Technicians are charged with repairing cargo containers, chassis of maritime, as well as domestic and intermodal equipment.
Container Repair – Maintenance Technician
- Selects appropriate materials to repair/weld equipment
- Lays out, positions, aligns, and fits components together for welding
- Bolts, clamps, tack-welds, or fastens parts to secure for welding and/or repair
- Sets up equipment and welds parts, using appropriate welding equipment
- Assists with general repair duties and depot maintenance as required
- Works with sheet metal fabrication
- Other duties as assigned
We offer full time employees the following; competitive compensation, benefits, 401K & vacation.
- Minimum of 1-year verifiable mechanic/welding experience in ANY industry
- Ability to lift more than 50lbs
- Hours are 7:00am to 3:30pm, Monday-Friday
- Willingness to work in varying weather conditions
- Willingness to join a Union
- Must have own hand tools
- Must be willing to complete a drug screen, physical and background check
All qualified applicants will be given equal consideration regardless of race, age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, color, religion, protected veteran status or national origin.