ITS ConGlobal is the industry-leading provider of intermodal rail terminal services, auto loading and unloading and container depot services. We take pride in consistently delivering superior and reliable service, a broad scope of services and an exemplary safety record. We’re currently seeking a Chassis Repair – Maintenance Technicians for our Maple Heights, OH location.
Chassis Repair – Maintenance Technicians are charged with repairing containers, trailers, and chassis. Repair & Replacement work includes but is not limited to; containers, lights, tires, landing legs, brakes, and framework.
Chassis Repair – Maintenance Technician
- Conducts routine/scheduled maintenance on railroad leased/owned containers and chassis
- Repairs equipment in accordance with the railroad, IEP, manufacturer & FMCSA guidelines
- Documents repairs according to an established reporting system; verbally and in writing
- Repairs tires, brakes, lights, landing leg and framework
- Performs light welding when required
- Other duties as assign
Pay Rates $19.75 to $25.40 depending on experience.
We offer full-time employees the following; competitive compensation, benefits, 401K & vacation.
- Minimum of 1-year verifiable mechanic experience in ANY industry
- Ability to lift in excess of 50lbs
- Open availability (24/7/365)
- Willingness to work in varying weather conditions
- Must have own hand tools or willing to get them
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must be willing to complete a drug screen, physical and a background check