Oracle Cloud Systems Administrator
- Posted: over a month ago
Must be eligible for a federal security clearance (US Citizen)
Title: Oracle Procurement Cloud (OPC) System Administrator
Job Description/Summary: Support of Oracle Procurement, Sourcing and Qualification Card cloud modules:
- Support the users of the application
- Support the integrations of the application
- Functional analysis and design
- Application reporting as needed
- Application module configuration support
- Supporting all application upgrades and patches
- Work with Oracle Support to resolve issues
- Work with IT staff to resolve developed issues
- Update training documents and system training for Acquisition Services team
- Other system support activities
Location: Remote Support
Required Knowledge/Skills/Attributes: Reference RFR Resume Template via the attached
- Influence cross departmental stakeholders and work closely with them to determine optimal solutions.
- Extensive understanding of data modeling and entity relationships.
- Experience with the Oracle toolset: Web Studio Reporting, Explore Repository, and SmartView.
- ETL/Integration and data management tool experience including, but not limited to, Data Management, EPM Automate, EPMA, DRM ODI, FDMEE, EAL, ERPi, ASO cubes and/or Oracle/other database systems.
- Sound understanding of corporate finance/accounting and technical business solutions; candidate must have strong business and IT/technology acumen and must be able to unify the two disciplines.
- Sound understanding of key IT / Business Systems / ERP, General Ledger, Reporting & Analytics, Data Warehousing, etc.
- Oracle reporting abilities including OBIEE, BI Publisher and Oracle reports.
- Hands-on experience in Oracle R12 ERP and/or implementing ERP Projects.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with large, cross-functional teams in fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, work independently or as a team member to achieve business objectives.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, Excel (Pivot table, vlookups, etc), and Power BI.
- Ability to work within a team of functional and technical analysts
TechnologyView all jobs at ITR
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?