Infrastructure Analyst II
Las Vegas, NV
- Posted: over a month ago
- Operate and Manage effective and scalable solutions, clustering and integration strategies with the Windows Server Operating System on both classified and unclassified networks.
- Coordinate patching efforts and remediate cyber vulnerabilities within Windows servers systems per established Service Level Agreements.
- Support account provisioning and account management activities in classified environment to ensure compliance with all requirements.
- Investigate and resolve escalated Help Desk tickets.
- Assist in writing security plans, performing certification and accreditation tests to validate security policies are in place.
- Assist with lower complexity projects to design, install, implement new or modify existing systems.
- Collaborate with more experienced technical personnel on medium and high complexity projects to design, install, implement new or modify existing systems.
- Utilize PowerShell and other automation technologies to improve processes and reduce support efforts.
- Support test bed and equipment deployment projects from start to finish including racking all varieties of hardware, cabling, OS installation/vulnerability patching and firmware upgrades.
- Engineer solutions in response to support requests and for improving internal processes and procedures.
- Report Key Performance Indicators, including capacity planning, system health.
- Create knowledge articles and other supporting documentation as needed.
- Participate in problem management and root cause analysis and maintain 24x7 availability and monitoring of enterprise system servers.
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer related field or equivalent training and experience with at least 2 years of relevant experience.
- Must have Azure Cloud experience.
- Experience with Windows Server 2012R2, 2016, 2019, Active Directory, Group Policy Management.
- Experience with scripting languages (i.e., PowerShell). Understanding of database management systems such as Oracle and MS SQL.
- Understanding of networking technologies including TCP/IP, DHCP, VLAN, various WAN technologies.
- Demonstrate troubleshooting skills and the ability to develop effective working relationships with customer and vendor technical personnel.
- Windows Server certifications are a plus.
- The primary work location will be at the Losee Road facility in North Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Schedule for this position will be 4/10s (subject to change).
- Personnel may be requested by leadership to work more than 40 hours per week due to projects, activities, and emergences; critical operational demands may occasionally require off-shift work.
- Pre-placement physical examination, which includes a drug screen, is required. MSTS maintains a substance abuse policy that includes random drug testing.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
AddressLas Vegas, NV
TechnologyView all jobs at ITR
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?