Scrum Master Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Opportunity available for highly skilled, team-oriented individual to be Project Manager for high performance, cross-functional autonomous engineering teams. The successful candidate will be an energizing servant leader, be an enabler and driver, is a self starter and can work in an ambiguous environment, willing to learn and grow, work with technical teams, possess strong interpersonal communication and facilitation skills, be detail-oriented, thorough and results-focused. Qualified candidates must have experience with the software development project lifecycle in an Agile environment have prior Scrum Master and project management experience working in Agile teams.
- Manage 2-3 teams with multiple projects facing tight deadlines and dependencies.
- Partner with product development leadership in the definition and ownership of engineering processes for assigned teams.
- Drive to build self-organized product development teams and facilitate issue resolution within the team
- Participate in strategic planning and goal-setting with assigned teams, communicating a clear vision of one’s team.
- Organize scrum ceremonies, working with product development leaders and teams to plan and execute product roadmaps and assist in release planning.
- Build project plans, manage scope and schedule, identify risks and issues and publish status reports.
- Collaborate across various cross functional teams including: Engineering, Product, User Experience, Reliability and Security to ensure everyone is aligned to Project/Program goals.
- Facilitate release planning and scheduling by providing empirical scrum team statistics, identifying project dependencies and mitigate risks.
- Own the identification and management of cross-team dependencies and be able to work across teams to achieve team’s objectives
- Engage program management to establish KPI’s and use the metrics to track team progress and decision making.
- Develop working knowledge of technologies to manage development tasks, identify and resolve issues and effectively communicate with stakeholders.
- You'll start each day with a scrum, working with a team to understand responsibilities, identify issues, and communicate coding priorities.
- 5+ years experience in a software development organization as an ScrumMaster and/or Agile Project Manager.
- Experience with Agile at scale (e.g. SAFe, Scrum@Scale, LeSS)
- Strong understanding of the Software Development project life cycle
- Certification: CSM
- Familiar with technical constructs, process and development frameworks.
- Familiar with different software development best practices (BDD, TDD, pair programming, etc.)
- Has planned and executed on complex and large-scale cross-team initiatives.
- Has good understanding of development metrics and the use of dashboards / reports to radiate information.
- Has experience in identifying, fielding, and mitigating inter-team and intra-team conflict, and team/initiative roadblocks.
- A PMI certification is a plus.
ITR Group is an equal opportunity employer
TechnologyView all jobs at ITR Group