This position will work on strategic projects that will enhance existing processes/technologies as well as work on new efforts that align with CVG strategic imperatives. This position will primarily be focused on Salesforce.com (SFDC) and its linked systems. This customer relationship management (CRM) system is used for several key areas such as account/contact management, activity planning, sales planning/forecasting, data integration/reporting/analytics, campaign management and medical education
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Shape strategic and tactical technology demand and provide dedicated functional support to the CVG businesses to enable them to execute their strategy and roadmap.
- Develop a detailed understanding of the SFDC core application architecture, as well as integrated applications such as cVent, SAP, Vendavo, Eloqua and data warehouses.
- Serves as a sales enablement system design liaison for functional enhancements.
- Facilitate interviews to gather formal business requirements, document current process, and design future state.
- Translate and document user requirement(s) into Functional Specifications or ‘How It can be done’ in tools being used.
- Utilize SFDC Administrator skills to continuously build/configure/deliver business solutions while maintaining existing functionality in a complex Salesforce org.
- Design, propose and document Enterprise Change Requests (ECR’s).
- 7+ years of experience with a bachelor’s degree or 5+ years of experience with an advanced degree
- Bachelor's Degree is REQUIRED
- 3+ years of experience developing on Salesforce.com platform; demonstrated experience in developing custom objects, workflows, validation rules, and triggers within a complex (+3 business units) SFDC organization.
NICE TO HAVE (Preferred Qualifications)
- SFDC Administrator Certification strongly preferred
- Experience with SF mobile configuration, Apex programming, Visualforce pages, and Data Loader
ITR Group is an equal opportunity employer