Our client in the Minneapolis area is looking to bring on an experienced QA Analyst with strong ETL Testing experience on a contract consulting basis. This client requires that consultants are: local candidates; and US Citizen or Green Card holders
Must have multiple years of ETL/Informatica testing experience.
• Excellent skills on working with database queries
o writing complex queries which include multiple joins and conditional statements
o updating existing queries written by other tester
o understanding existing code in Stored procedures / DB Views
o Should know how to work with batch logic like soft deletes / timestamps / current record vs historical records, how to use foreign keys and surrogate keys
• Ability to understand data mappings in mapping documents and ask questions if there are any
• Experience working on batch feeds / Data warehouse updates.
• Ability to use CA Workload or any other job scheduling / batch job management tool will be an advantage
• Ability to use Informatica or SSIS or Wherescape or any other tool will be an added advantage
• Understand look ups, transformation logic provided in the design documents and ask questions if there are any
• Ability to engage and discuss with data architects / data developers, ask questions and get the information required
• Prior experience with an ETL automation tool like Query Surge / any other will be an added advantage. Candidate will be expected to learn Automation and deliver if he does not have prior experience with Query Surge
• Candidate should be a quick learner and ready to take new challenges.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Excellent collaboration skills, building relationships with the business and development team
• Excellent analytical skills, must be able to dig deep and understand stand the strategy
• Lead the QA efforts for planning, writing test cases and test execution along with status reports
• Coordinate / collaborate automation solutions
• Create SQL scripts with test cases / hour
ITR Group is an equal opportunity employer
ITR GroupAt ITR Group, we match ideal IT candidates with unique clients and projects—fast and effectively—time and time again. We excel in this critical space because we place the emphasis where it matters: on knowing. Knowing our consultants and contractors and what makes them tick. Knowing our clients and their particular needs. This knowledge helps us make the smart connections between the two sides of our business—and allows everyone to succeed. ITR Group. Connect smarter. Check out our website for additional roles – www.ITRGroup.com ITR Group is an equal opportunity employer