Are you passionate about the Apple platform? Do you have iOS development experience delivering new features and functionalities? Do you thrive in a fast paced environment? Then this may just be the one for you!
Our client located downtown Minneapolis is looking for a iOS/macOS developer to join their growing team to help create, maintain and continually improve products that help their customers find success with the Apple platform. You will participate in an agile delivery team that produces and delivers new features and adapts existing functionality with high quality and reliability. You will join a fast-paced environment. Successful team members are adaptable to the change that is a part of software development. Their goal is to ship the highest quality product to solve our customer's problems.
- Build a deep understanding of workflows that make a customer successful and apply that knowledge to build high-quality software
- Agile Development experience, especially: unit testing, continuous integration, refactoring, code reviews, meeting the overall project requirements
- Understanding of and commitment to Agile development methods and practices, namely Kanban
- Contribute as a fully embedded member of an agile team, working directly with Software Engineers, Product Managers, Technical Writers, Software Architects, Visual and UX Designers, Product Owners, and others to define, plan, and execute work
- Ability to positively impact coworkers and teams in a highly collaborative environment
- Create, improve and maintain software components utilizing appropriate software language(s) while applying the necessary engineering theory and logic to meet overall project requirements
- Engage and collaborate with Software Engineers across teams to share and define best practices related to their area(s) of expertise
- Minimum of 5 years of experience developing enterprise grade software with understanding of testing and quality assurance processes.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Swift/Objective-C with Cocoa/Cocoa Touch (Required)
- Experience and knowledge of the macOS (preferred) and iOS Platform (Required)
- Knowledge of Xcode and associated build and test tools
- Strong understanding of testing and quality assurance processes
- Technical aptitude and desire for continued learning of the latest in testing methods and technology, and the ever-changing world of Apple Software Development and products
- Strong communication, analytical, and listening skills
- Ability to interact effectively with co-workers in a results-driven culture