ITR Group Frisco, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you an iOS Developer? We are looking to hire someone for a 6 month contract to build our iOS Application. This is a W2 only position (no c2c or visa sponsor - please do NOT apply if you want to work on a c2c basis)
- Engages with system users and business analysts to identify system enhancements and/or new applications to meet business needs.
- Actively contributes to the development of solutions and ideas that add value.
- Creates quality design documents to illustrate how the system works.
- Writes clear and detailed technical specifications for development of the application.
- Produces code of high quality and reliability - strong quality code metrics.
- Effectively performs code walk-throughs.
- Tracks record of identifying largest risk areas and driving resolution of these issues.
- Leads the design, development and implementation of complex systems.
- 5+ years of increasingly responsible systems development experience on iOS platforms (excluding personal application)
- Experience in working with design to developer iOS application that works for iPad and various iPhone size and version
- Experience in integrating application with backend API and optimizing performance and UX of the application
- Experience in managing different considerations for OS upgrade, application upgrade, and monitoring application crashes and issues
ITR Group is an equal opportunity employer
At ITR Group, we match ideal IT candidates with unique clients and projects—fast and effectively—time and time again. We excel in this critical space because we place the emphasis where it matters: on knowing. Knowing our consultants and contractors and what makes them tick. Knowing our clients and their particular needs. This knowledge helps us make the smart connections between the two sides of our business—and allows everyone to succeed. ITR Group. Connect smarter. Check out our website for additional roles – www.ITRGroup.com ITR Group is an equal opportunity employer