Our client in the Minneapolis, MN area is looking to bring on an experience Cloud Program Manager/Lead on a contract to hire basis. They are also ok if this person is based in Richmond, VA.
The Technical Program Manager/Lead should have a deep knowledge cloud adoption strategy and goals. You will be responsible for translating the goals into demand driven project scope. The individual will own clearly defined deliverables of customer projects and support the workload delivery team with successful.
Knowledge of the following is required:
•Cloud Computing on AWS and Azure
•Migrations to AWS and Azure
•Professional Services and Consulting engagements
•Managed Cloud Services
•Outsourced IT Infrastructure Solutions
• Ensuring that goals, scope, and product domain are understood by everyone on the Product Team as well as possible
• Responsible for close coordination with the Enterprise Cloud Architect for Platform Roadmap
• Finding techniques for effective Product Backlog management;
• Ensuring the Product Owner knows how to arrange the Product Backlog to maximize value;
• Facilitating Scrum events
• Coaching the Development Team in self-organization and cross-functionality;
• Assisting in removing impediments to the Development Team's progress;
• Facilitating Scrum events
• Working with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization
• Proficiency with AWS & AZURE management
• Be part of client focused projects while contributing tasks such as cloud deployments, migrations to cloud, reviews of client cloud environments from the perspective of best practices, security/compliance and cost, automation. Etc.
• Team player, strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills is a must
• Innovative and ability to think outside the box for creative problem solving
• Mentors and coaches colleagues and seeks opportunities for continuous improvement
• Comfortable working in cross functional and multidisciplinary teams
• Help manage customer expectations and promote the teams capabilities
• Identify client requirements and provide solution design and technical descriptions.
• Ensure seamless handover to managed service provider team
• Proven communication skills and appetite to work in complex multi-national / multi-cultural environments
• Available for travel (if required) 15%
• Bachelor's degree in business computer science or engineering related field or equivalent work experience
• Minimum of 10 years IT project management
• Minimum 5 years working in Agile/Scrum Environment
• Willingness to research and self-study to keep technical skills relevant in a highly complex environment • Innovative and ability to think outside the box for creative problem solving
• Certified AWS and/or Azure equivalent.
• Ten (10) years of software applications and/or information technology experience.
• Strong conceptual abilities and implementation of pragmatic methods and procedures
• Openness to new ideas and change, ability to learn, flexibility, adaptability, willingness to innovate, unconventional thinking
ITR Group is an equal opportunity employer